1. a baby or a bunch of cool kids
2. an Ironman Finish
2. bis. Or at least training for one.
3. a motivated iron family
Ready to wait in the sun for hours for a high 5.
What you will need
1. a playground
Central Park will do.
2. a stroller
3. a bike and some power (FTP > 200 highly recommended)
4. Gear. A lot of gear.
What you will get
1. an ironbaby
You can customize his clothes – as long as the mother doesn’t notice.
2. ironkids doing ironkids races
3. iron pictures for the ages
3. unforgettable iron-finishes with your ironbaby(ies)
Variations are allowed
1. ultra trails
2. Just with one kid
3. Kids can jump on you after more than 200kms. That is absolutely fine.
4. Just with two kids
5. Just with 3 kids
5.30am bikes rides, late evening runs…
Be a well-rounded athlete
Work on your balance and strength !
Annex – Where to run?
Central Park – where else?
Annex – Where to bike?
The 10K Central Park loop.
Personnal best 14 minutes 15s.
Ride to Nyack and back
The famous Saturday ride to Nyack (NY state) via the George Washington Bridge, the 9W highway and through New Jersey.
The Ride to Montauk
Classic Century Ride in the New-York City area.
And of course… don’t forget to save all your medals
Whatever race you finished…